Creditwave Loan App Review
Do you wish to get a loan in Nigeria? Scouting for a good loan app to borrow money from in Nigeria? Then, Creditwave could be the answer just for you. With Creditwave, you can get up to N5,000,000 (five million naira loan) with a good payback plan.
In this article, we have reviewed the Creditwave Loan app. Want to find out more about Creditwave? Then read till the end of the article.
Is Creditwave a Loan Company?
Wondering where you can access quick loans in Nigeria? Creditwave is one of the registered and approved loan companies in Nigeria. Are you looking for a good company where you can get a good loan with low interest? Then Creditwave could be your perfect choice.
Is Creditwave Giving Out Loans?
At the moment, Creditwave is giving out loans to all their registered customers. To access the Creditwave loan plan, you may be required to register or create an account with the loan company.
How Can I Apply for Loan at Creditwave?
To apply for a loan at Creditwave, you will have to follow the steps below:
- Visit Google Play Store to download the company loan app. You can also get a direct download link from the company’s official website.
- Once downloaded, create an account on the mobile app.
- Fund your account with a minimum of N5,000. This is to enable Creditwave to issue you the opportunity to grab a loan from them. It is actually a criterion.
- On the app, apply for a loan.
- Fill in the required information
- Submit for review.
- After reviewing your application, Creditwave will decide if your application meets its requirements.
Requirements for Creditwave Loan Application
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid BVN
- A personal email account
- A personal bank account
- A Debit Card with at least 3 months of Validity
Failure to meet the Creditwave requirements totally disqualifies you from becoming a beneficiary of the Creditwave loan facilities.
Leave a Reply