Fairmoney Loan App Review
Do you wish to get a loan in Nigeria? Scouting for a good loan app to borrow money from in Nigeria? Then, Fairmoney could be the answer just for you. With Fairmoney, you can get up to N5,000,000 (five million naira loan) with a good payback plan.
In this article, we have reviewed the Fairmoney Loan app. Want to find out more about Fairmoney? Then read till the end of the article.
Is Fairmoney a Loan Company?
Wondering where you can access quick loans in Nigeria? Fairmoney is one of the registered and approved loan companies in Nigeria. Are you looking for a good company where you can get a good loan with low interest? Then Fairmoney could be your perfect choice.
Is Fairmoney Giving Out Loans?
At the moment, Fairmoney is giving out loans to all their registered customers. To access the Fairmoney loan plan, you may be required to register or create an account with the loan company.
How Can I Apply for Loan at Fairmoney?
To apply for a loan at Fairmoney, you will have to follow the steps below:
- Visit Google Play Store to download the company loan app. You can also get a direct download link from the company’s official website.
- Once downloaded, create an account on the mobile app.
- Fund your account with a minimum of N5,000. This is to enable Fairmoney to issue you the opportunity to grab a loan from them. It is actually a criterion.
- On the app, apply for a loan.
- Fill in the required information
- Submit for review.
- After reviewing your application, Fairmoney will decide if your application meets its requirements.
Requirements for Fairmoney Loan Application
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid BVN
- A personal email account
- A personal bank account
- A Debit Card with at least 3 months of Validity
How much can I borrow on FairMoney for the first time?
Can I borrow 500000 in FairMoney?
At the initial stage of your customer-hood with Fairmoney, you will only be allowed to borrow from N1,500 to N500,000 with a duration of about 60 days. The interest percentage rate is usually 10% to 30% depending on the customer’s preferred loan package.
What will happen if I don’t pay my FairMoney loan?
If you don’t make your repayment by the due date, FairMoney may charge late penalties, suspend your loan account, report you to the national credit agency, and possibly permanently bar you from borrowing from other reputable lending organizations.
Is my BVN safe with FairMoney?
How do I remove my BVN from FairMoney?
To remove your BVN and other information from the Fairmoney database, all you have to do is to write a request to Fairmoney via email@example.com, asking them to delete your information from their website or database.
Leave a Reply