Does Opay Give Loan to Customers? How to Borrow Loan from Opay
Are you a Nigerian looking for a reputable company to get a quick loan? We’re glad to inform you that you just landed on the exact page that has a solution for you. You probably must have known Opay for a while now, but not sure if Opay gives out loan.
Well, in this article, we will guide you on how you can get a quick loan from Opay without passing through the stress of submitting unnecessary documents. We have also outlined the requirements you must meet if you want to get a quick loan from Opay. Are you in need of a loan from Opay? Then this article is for you. Firstly, let’s answer the question quickly.
Does Opay Give Loan to Customers?
Yes, Opay gives loan to customers who have opened a banking or savings account with the company. Are you in need of a loan from Opay? This article will guide you on how you can get a quick loan from Opay without stress.
Opay gives loan to its registered customers. To get a loan from Opay, the first step to take is to open a savings account with Opay. Thereafter, there are several requirements that you must meet in order to successfully borrow money from Opay.
Opay Loan Requirements
To qualify for a loan from Opay, here are some of the requirements to meet if you want to borrow money from Opay:
- Download the Opay loan app. >> DOWNLOAD HERE
- Open a savings account with Opay using your phone number
- Deposit a minimum of N5,000 in your savings account
- Ensure that you update your profile using your most recent photograph
- You must have Utility bill having your current house address
- You must have a valid email address
- You must have a valid national ID
- You must have a working BVN (See Loan Apps that Give Loan without BVN)
How to Get a Loan from Opay
- Firstly, recheck the requirements to be sure that you are qualified
- Inside the Opay loan app, click on Okash
- Set the amount you wish to borrow
- Select the loan duration (3 months could be just fine)
- Insert your BVN where necessary
- Upload the required documents such as the ID card
- Click on REQUEST LOAN
Please note that your loan request on the Opay loan app will become pending for approval by the Opay loan manager which in most cases may take up to 24hours. At this time, the Opay loan manager takes his time to go through the submitted documents to be sure that they’re original.
Leave a Reply